Conditional Sentences Type 1, 2, 3 (mixed)
1) If it
(be) sunny, I will go for a walk.
2) If we go to Australia in summer, we
(need) some warm clothes.
3) If we met some famous person, we
(not know) what to say.
4) My cousin would have got the job as a translator if he
(not fail) his exams.
5) If I see him, I
(give) him a lift.
6) If I had a record player I
(record) it myself.
7) If I
(know) her e-mail address, I'd give it to you.
8) If I had known that your father was in hospital, I
9) If you
(arrive) ten minutes earlier you would have got a seat.
(look) a lot better if he shaved more often.